Stock Options Made Easy
Does the idea of stock options made easy sound impossible or too good to be true?
Well, it’s not! The purpose of this website is to give you the information, tools and resources to enable you to trade in stocks and options- the Easy way!!
The aim of Stock-Options-Made-Easy.com (SOME) is to demystify stock options trading.
To get started you don’t need any prior knowledge of stocks, options or trading accounts. SOME provides free information that tells you everything you need to know about options trading, in simple, everyday English. This article explaining stock option trading is a good place to start reading.
There is a definite shortage of simple resources available for the beginner who has a desire to invest but lacks technical knowledge.
Maybe you have always wanted to trade on the stock exchange but have been too afraid because it all seems too complicated. Perhaps you believe that it is too difficult to get started, too technical to understand, you don’t have enough knowledge to make good judgments, or think you don’t have enough money to get started.
So many people are put off doing something that can be so rewarding, and so simple, because they need someone to explain it to them in a way that they can understand. To provide a step-by-step guide, with help and resources to show the way from the very start. This is what Stock-Options-Made-Easy.com is all about!
If you are serious about making money by getting started in trading, and want to do it the Easy way, Stock Options Made Easy can help you take control of your future prosperity.
Find the information you need on Stock Options Made Easy. Just enter the term you are looking for into the box below to search this site.
Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.
Enter your name and e-mail address below to get Stock Options Made Easy FREE newsletter. Regular updates on the latest options news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Stock Options News Blog
- This blog includes market outlook conditions, updates of market and options activity, and recommendations results. It provides breaking news and also keeps you updated about what's new on the site.
- Armchair Trader Membership
- The ARMCHAIR TRADER MEMBERSHIP uses simple strategies that let us target trades with the potential of 25% to 400% gains on each recommendation. And all it takes is 10 minutes from the comfort.....
- Options Track Record
- This is the Options Track Record for Stock-Options-Made-Easy “OPTIONS ARMCHAIR TRADER SERIES”.
- The Week Ahead
- The Week Ahead is an insight as to what may occur in the market during the up-coming week ......
- Option Trade of the Week
- Option Trade of the Week – a recommendation that could possibly be just right!
- Recent Stock and Options Market Articles
- The latest articles from Stock Options Made Easy in relation to the stock and option market.
- Harvey’s Options Volatility Indicator
- Harvey’s Options Volatility Indicator is simple to use and is particularly useful in determining the direction that a stock will take and therefore the movement of an attached option.
- Stock Market Holidays Calendar For 2015
- Calendar of Stock Market Holidays for 2015, 2016 and 2017 of all major US Stock Exchanges
- How to Explain Option Trading
- The simplest way to explain option trading is that investing in a stock option is basically buying the right to “buy or sell” a stock at a certain price if and when you want to.
- Options Trading Has Many Advantages
- There are many advantages to options trading. One of the main advantages is that you can use less capital to trade options than shares, but you can potentially make an even higher profit.
- How to Start Trading
- How to start trading stock and options in a short period of time, smoothly and easily. A step-by-step guide to get you into the action.
- The Trading Definition of Key Terms Made Simple
- On this page you will find the trading definition of key terms made simple. There are no long-winded technical explanations- this is Stock Options Made Easy!
- Option Trading Strategies For Maximizing Profit
- Option trading strategies are calculated ways of using options singly or in a combination, in order to make a profit from market movement, whichever direction that movement is going.
- Bull and Bear Markets in Stock Options Trading
- Bull and Bear Markets are the names used to describe general stock market conditions. A bull market is a rising market and a bear market means a decline in the stock market over a period of time.
- Contact Stock Options Made Easy
- Contact Stock Options Made Easy
- Useful Links
- Stock Options Made Easy is dedicated to helping you trade stock options- the easy way. Here are some useful links to provide extra information and resources.
- About Ian Harvey
- Ian Harvey has been trading on the stock market since 1986. With a background in finance and marketing, Ian ran a highly successful investment advice business in Australia from 1986 to 1998.
- Technical Analysis Indicators
- Introducing the concept of technical analysis indicators is the purpose of this article. The information provided will explain what technical indicators are, and how to use them in your trading.
- CBOE Volatility Index
- The CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) is a key measure of market expectations of near-term volatility conveyed by S&P 500 stock index option prices.
- Stock Exchanges
- This article contains the history, definition, functions, the various types and the importance of stock exchanges, as well as listing on an exchange and a list of exchanges in the U.S.
- Stock Trader Types
- To learn how to trade stocks, it's important to know the stock trader types that there are, and the decisions that each type of trader makes. Understanding the types of traders is the first step
- Stock Chart Patterns
- Stock chart patterns put all buying and selling into perspective by consolidating the forces of supply and demand into a concise picture. Definition, history, predictions, concepts, patterns and......
- Understanding Trading Language
- The world of trading has many parts that seem a little foreign to new traders, particularly understanding trading language. There are many different phrases, symbols, etc., that can be intimidating...
- Relative Strength Index
- Relative Strength Index (RSI), particularly the RSI(14), is one of the most valuable technical indicators for the trader. It can help set up quick moves from overbought or oversold conditions.
- Market Indicators
- “The Market Indicators for the Week Ahead” involves an in-depth look at what is affecting the market, and the influence it will exert in the week ahead and beyond.
- ETFs - Exchange-Traded Fund – Definition
- Understanding the basic concept of ETFs (Exchange-Traded Funds), opens a whole new world to your investment portfolio. They offer investors the ability to diversify over an entire sector or market...
- Technical Trading Style
- Technical analysis is widely used to augment many different trading philosophies, but in a broad sense, can also be thought of as a trading style in its own right, hence the technical trading style.
- Traits of Top Traders/Investors
- Here are four major traits that are noticeable in top traders. Many of these qualities can be developed if there is a willingness to succeed and profit in the stock market.